Green Design Brief: RCA SU Mug Competition
June 1-5 is GREEN WEEK, an annual SU week of events dedicated to promoting and improving sustainability within the college. The programme will be announced after next week — but a part of it is a competition for a design to be printed on a sustainable mug and then sold at the SU cafe.
Students who bring the mug will be able to have a 10% discount at the Rcafe or Cafe Royale.
– The design is open to all students.
– The design should be original, and refer somehow to sustainability. We are leaving it up to you how you would like to make the connection. This can be sustainability which is not only environmental or political and social as well, for example.
– The print should be up to three colours, of an area of 168 x 70mm.
– The design should include the RCA SU logo. Email me for the logo file.
– The mug which it will be printed on is a THEO recycled non-chip mug, made from recycled SAN plastic. You can choose from green, red, white, black, or blue as the mug colour to be printed on. See an example here.
– We will select 2-3 winners and print 100 editions of the winning design, as well as award each winner a £70 cash prize.
Please submit your design to firstname.lastname@example.org